The other bit of that is that my life here has been rather uneventful. I did see Inglourious Basterds—finally—and next on the list is District 9 and Where the Wild Things Are.
For lack of anything else, I'm leaving myself a list here of songs I need to find and sing in a noraebong if at all possible. Hopefully consciously compiling it while sober will make it easier for me to remember while drunk:
- Doesn't Remind Me (Audioslave)
- Me & Bobby McGee (Janis Joplin) (I saw this one in a songbook last night! But it wasn't my turn to pick and then we ran out of time.)
- Digsy's Dinner (Oasis)
- Allentown (Billy Joel)
- Eight Easy Steps (Alanis Morisette)
- Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler)
- I Would Do Anything For Love (Meatloaf)
- I Don't Feel Like Dancing (The Scissor Sisters)
List to be edited as I think of things.