Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaching Outfit One

(Repeat content from my other jewelry and Etsy blog, because it's actually relevant to the stuff here, too.)

Because I'm too lazy to do any fashion self-portraiture, and because I'm already in my PJs, here's a Polyvore collection of what I wore today. This is an outfit I probably wear once a week, at least. (I packed pretty light coming over to Korea, so I repeat my outfits a lot.)






What's the same:

  • The cut and color of the gaucho trousers.
  • The color of the sneakers.
  • The shape of the cardigan.
  • The shape of the watch face and the mechanics of the cuff.
  • The t-shirt is the same shade of yellow.


What's different:

  • My glasses aren't sunglasses, of course, but Polyvore doesn't seem to understand the sheer cuteness of regular glasses so there you have it. They're also greener in the frames.
  • The cardigan I have is far more drab green than bright forest green.
  • My trousers are ankle-length. They also have an elastic waistband, without buttons or fasteners.
  • My shoes aren't Pumas.
  • My bolo tie is a piece of unakite my boss' husband set for me, but again—difficult to find bolo ties on Polyvore! The color family is close, though.
  • Instead of the adorable peanut butter and jelly hug graphic, my t-shirt (a discount find at BangBang) has a brown print of a camera and some random Engrishee text.


I think I might make this kind of post a regular deal. What people wear is interesting, right? I think it is, at least. Also I like the challenge of trying to match items on Polyvore to the items in my wardrobe.

What did you wear today?

No comments:

Post a Comment