Friday, August 17, 2012

Where does the time go? Intensives, student presentations, etc.

We just concluded our summer intensives session. Like the winter intensives, the extra classes culminate in student presentations. These are always my favorite because I get to see what my students are interested in. This time around it was:


  • Make-up artistry
  • Hamsters
  • Four Things (a series on the show "Gag Concert")
  • B1A4
A student also gave a presentation on the movie we watched. He did this for the winter intensives, too, so I don't know if he just really likes both of these movies ("Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium," "Tangled"), or if he couldn't think of anything else to talk about and hastily assembled his PowerPoint at the last minute.

I've been remiss on the last Multimedia Monday, because I feel like I've been a chicken running around with its head cut off (and because the latest two chapters in my advanced textbook haven't been video-worthy). I'm still here and I'm still alive, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment